Friday, March 15, 2013

My Own Fantasy Name

After reading Marsha post about fantasy character names, I went searching the web for a name generator based off of a name entered (ie my own).

My Fantasy Female Name:                                                               My fantasy name is Sadhbba Gloomterror
Princess of the Poison Storms

My Fantasy Neutral Name:
My fantasy name is Cori Gloomterror
Hex of the Poison Storms

My Fantasy Male Name:
My fantasy name is Maxim Gloomterror
Prince of the Poison Storms

Get your own fantasy name from the fantasy name generator!

I see the theme and I'm not sure if I agree or not. What do you think? And what the name generator say about your name?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I'd suggest the gender neutral or male name. That female one is really hard to pronounce.
I tried mine and got:
Isabelle Trickyspear
Sorceress of the Bloody Marshes.
Kinda cool actually.
Thanks for the fun! :-)

widdershins said...

Coree Eldritchbeast - Rani of the Grey Swamps

... definitely cool!

Marilyn Muñiz said...

Awesome names guys!

Lexa, I agree the female is tricky to say.

Widdershins, what a last name to have!

Shannon Lawrence said...

I got Crissyn Royalfly, Margravine of the Giant Fairies. I'm not sure what a Margravine is! I like Lexa's title: Sorceress of the Bloody Marshes.

Shannon at The Warrior Muse

Kelly Hashway said...

Someone posted something similar on FB last week and my name was hysterical. I can't remember it now though.

Nickie said...

The generator popped out:
Ivy Brazensphinx
Sovereign of the Skull Wolves

The Skull Wolves... has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? It makes me wonder what a Skull Wolf is, and where one would find the skull wolves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...