Friday, February 21, 2014

There is Always Time to Read

I started to believe I would never have time to read books again. There never seems to be enough time to sit down and read a book with everything going on. Yet, I manage to read the newspaper during my meals and I read FB posts on my phone before bedtime. I decided to use those times to read books again. And with that thought, I'm reading Thieftaker by D.B. Jackson currently. Even if it is just half an hour, I'm reading pages during that time. And because I love goodreads' widgets so much, here is my current reading list and to-read list.

Marilyn's bookshelf: currently-reading

Thieftaker
0 of 5 stars
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com


Marilyn's bookshelf: to-read

The Griffin Mage
0 of 5 stars
tagged: to-read
Dragon Keeper
0 of 5 stars
tagged: to-read
Geist
0 of 5 stars
tagged: to-read

goodreads.com


If I enjoy the first book in each series, then I will continue to read all books in the series. Then I will continue on to the next book in my list. It's all planned for me. No thinking is needed. But what about you? Do you have a list, or do you decide on which book to read next when you are done reading a book? If you have any tips on fantasy books, please pass it along.

2 comments:

Ella Gray said...

Those all look really good, Marilyn. I especially want to check out that Pip Ballantine - I keep saying I need to read more of her stuff.

Sometimes I wish I could just put my Kindle on shuffle and let it pick for me, LOL. Happy reading!

Marilyn Muñiz said...

Thanks Ella! I'm hearing great things about Ballantine, and Robin Hobb. She's written so many books and I have no idea where to start. I picked one of her newer series to start.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...