Friday, September 9, 2011

Epic Music

I attended an author chat where they mention creating a soundtrack for your novel. I tried without success before but I decided to try it one more time for my high fantasy.

Since I am a sucker for epic music, I searched on YouTube to get a playlist started. Below are a couple compilation from all mediums.

I'm ready to conquer the world after listening to the tracks above. I just need to find the right ones for my novel to get myself in the right mind set to write.

Share what is on your novel's playlist below with everyone. You may find a new piece to add to your own.

2 comments:

Beth Caudill said...

I do a mix of New Age / Classical with a few 80s pop songs thrown in. I always seem to have a Pat Benetar and Roxette song in the mix.

I use music soundtracks a lot. Lord of the Rings, Zorro, Three Musketeers, Crimson Tide. Several from the Babylon 5 soundtracks by Christopher Franke

Marsha A. Moore said...

I really enjoyed the compilations--may buy a few of titles. I often use the Pirates of the Caribbean and Last of the Mohicans soundtracks. Other times I want atmospheric, quiet solo piano of Yiruma.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...