Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Write On! And Don't Forget to Vote

Week two of NaNoWriMo is upon us, and I just want to congratulate everyone on their progress. For some, the second stretch can be difficult to manage after a grueling first week, but it's also when a story really grows its own legs and we begin to find our rhythm for the month.

Hang in there, WriMo's! Remember to pace yourselves and acknowledge your successes, even the small ones.


Today is also the day to vote in local elections across the country, so cheers to all who took the time to do so. As you all know, I move around quite a bit, so this was my first time voting in my current precinct - call me a political dweeb, but it's always fun getting acquainted with a new voting den, LOL. Anyway, no matter what your positions are, just be sure to make your voices heard!

Happy writing (and voting) everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...