Friday, October 21, 2011

NaNoWriMo Survival Kit 2011

Since next week we will be having our Fall TV's speculative shows, I decided to go ahead and post my survival kit for this year.

NaNoWriMo Survival Kit 2011

1. Coffee

2. Pens and notebooks

3. WriteWay (Using it for the first time this year)

4. Coffee

5. Not so healthy snack

6. iPod

7. Coffee

8. Lots of Time

9. Desktop and Netbook Computer

10. Coffee

11. Dropbox

12. Angry Management Lessons

13. Coffee

14. Sprinting

15. Support from fellow Writers

What’s in your survival kit this year?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

my survival kit will include....desktop and laptop....notepad and pen....time...coffee in my morning...and tea in my afternoons. Will add more to this list later:)

Ella Gray said...

Hmmm... I'm not sure you've stocked quite enough coffee, Marilyn. Double it up and we should be all set :-)

rothcomilitary said...

I agreed with you.It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks for sharing this with others....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...