Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - First Grave on the Right

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

~ Grab your current read
~ Open to a random page
~ Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
~BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
~ Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This is my first time doing this meme, but I have a few blogger friends who have convinced me to give it a shot. My teaser is from First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones:

You'd think, me being a grim reaper and all, I'd have connections, ways of obtaining Blurry Guy's identity. But since the only connection from the other side I'd ever made was that of Bad, aka death incarnate, inquiries proved difficult. (page 72, First Grave on the Right).

I'm only a few chapters into the book, but I'm really liking the characters and story. I have a feeling I'll be hooked on this series and author by the end. I'd love to see your teasers, or just let me know what you're reading and how you like it so far.

Cheers!
Ella

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very funny! Hard to be the grim reaper, eh?

Jo K said...

Great teaser! Here is mine: http://beyondstrangenewwords.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-10.html

Unknown said...

I really want to read this series! Now I want to even more. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for stopping by The Bookish Babes!

Alice Audrey said...

I like the sassy tone.

Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

Shelley Munro said...

I love this series. The second one is just as good as the first. Great teaser.

Wendi said...

Sounds like a fun book - love the tone of the teaser! Here's my Teaser from Baby, It's Cold Outside! ~ Wendi

Ella Gray said...

Thanks for the comments and teasers everyone! My TBR list is definitely growing after today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...