Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Writing or Kittens?

I’m not sure at this point if NaNoWriMo is kicking my butt, or if I’m kicking its. Either way, the journey continues with another week of sprinting challenges and hair pulling, all for the love of writing. Honestly, I’m having a great time, and I hope you all are too.

I have an added challenge now that we have officially claimed the feral kitten from the back yard. She was captured and brought to the vet on Friday, received a clean bill of health, and is now adjusting in the only room we could logically isolate her – my study. So on top of everything else, I have to try and work with a stinky litter box in the corner and this at my feet:


And you thought you had it bad. Her name is Clementine, by the way, and she is the world's cutest distraction. Wish me luck.

Happy writing all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...