Friday, July 6, 2012

Musicians' Ears

I don't hide my love of music and share tracks I enjoy to others.When I'm watch videos of musicians playing tracks of music, it prompted me to learn how to play the piano and violin. But with limited time to practice, it ended badly. Yet I still dream of the day I pull out them out and try all over again. Until then I listen and watch others play out their favorites tunes.

Below I included two clips of the same song from Kingdom Hearts video game. The first is the original and the last is the rendition of the song by two musicians. But before you watch, a little background information. This is the first time Disney allowed in a video game by one of the biggest developers in Japan, Square Enix. They combined Disney characters and their worlds with characters from their Final Fantasy games. The mix created one of the best alternative crossover I've ever come across. And of the best soundtracks in video games.

Enjoy and let me know which version you prefer.

Original rendition of Kingdom Hearts' Hikari Orchestra Instrumental

 
Rendition

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...