Friday, May 24, 2013

Fantasy and Monsters


How many fantasy novels have you read without any monsters and/or creatures?

Chances are you haven’t read one. The readers and writers expect them to be included. We love twists on familiar ones and crave new monsters and creatures. I love reading monsters and creatures from myths and legends. Researching online guides helps me create my own monsters and creatures for my fantasy novel.

Some of my favorites I found online are Flying Heads, Yowie, and Wyrm.

There are too many for one post to cover. Look over the different sites below and pick out your favorite monster or creature from the lists.


Did you found one you didn’t know about? One you did but different from you already knew? Post your finding with us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...